Alibris, checkout error message costly
Alibris is the first bad online shopping experience I ever had and I will NEVER use them again.During the checkout process I would get a message in red about technical difficulties and then nothing would happen, no confirmation, nothing.
But when I checked my email (which in hind sight I wish would have done sooner), BAM, there are the orders processed. I ended up getting the same 2 books when I just needed 1.
They must not have the necessary computer/network resources for processing efficiently.Their checkout process is convoluted if you want to start over unsure of your shopping status.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..."
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "I ordered this exact longchamp bag from the runway emporium of lazada and its fake!! From the logo embossed, design, quality. Compared it to the authentic longchamp i got months..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."
- "I bought an expensive Brinkmann charcoal grill a few years ago. This grill constantly rusts or breaks, so I have to order part after part after part. This..."
- "I purchased $4000 worth of furniture at Rooms To Go. Two months later one of lamps tipped over and broke into many pieces. I am so surprised at how easily..."
- "My daughter and I wanted to visit New York for the first time and we booked an apartment via Airbnb. The pictures were great but the disappointment was big when..."
- "I ordered 3 items from Tradesy which I was pleased with two of them. The problem is that one of the bags was clearly fake and came with no..."
- "During a 2015 walk in the market in downtown Charleston, SC we were accosted on the street by a KGI promo rep who arranged for us to attend a brief..."