I paid for standard shipping, and after it did not arrive within the time frame, they asked me to wait the full 14 days before letting them know, and agreed to wait out until the last day.When my item still did not arrive, I emailed them again, and they told me to wait for the full 30 days before they invenstigated the matter.

I told them, when I made the order I paid for standard shipping, and did not agree to a 30 day shipping. I needed this item when I ordered it about a month ago. Now I have no interest in order from their company, and wanted my money back. I asked them to take back the item because I needed it right away and they were not going to provide me the item when I needed it.

I have asked for my full refund and have yet to hear from them.

I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS SITE, NOR WILL I EVER RECOMMEND ANYONE ELSE TO.

MS TRAN

Had an Experience with Alibris?

Comments

Did you check to see where the book was being shipped from?There is always a location listed for each seller, so try to pick the seller closest to you if you want the book quickly.

They don't have a warehouse, they have individuals all over the world who are selling their own books, and shipping from their own homes.

If you need something quick, order from Amazon.If you want a good price and are in no rush, then use Alibris.

Hello Ms. Tran,

I'm sorry to hear your order didn't arrive. If your order arrived later than you needed, I'd be glad to help you return it for a full refund at no cost to you. If it hasn't arrived and needs to be considered lost, I'll help you get your refund. Please send an email to info@alibris.com with "Attn: Tim" in the subject line. I'd be glad to review your whole experience with you and personally follow up with our seller as well.

Tim