I ordered a book on July the 13th and it was supposed to arrive by July 24 approximately.It is now August 2 and my book hasn't arrived yet.

I contacted both the seller and Alibris, but all I got was a refund of the shipping costs, which were six dollars.

The seller hasn't responded to my messages and no tracking number was provided to know where my book is.Alibris said that they would help, but they have done nothing to solve this problem.

I demand a complete refund of the book that I never received immediately in order to use the money to buy it from someone else that will ACTUALLY give it to me.

Had an Experience with Alibris?

Comments

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #707847

You can file a dispute with your bank and they will have to give the money back.I worked in debit card disputes at several banks and it is on the seller to provide proof that the books were delivered.

If you used a VISA card, VISA requires your bank to take the money back from the seller and put it in your account within ten business days of filing the dispute.Then unless the seller provides that proof it was shipped within 60 days, you get to keep the credit you initially got when you filed the dispute.