I ordered a book on July the 13th and it was supposed to arrive by July 24 approximately.It is now August 2 and my book hasn't arrived yet.

I contacted both the seller and Alibris, but all I got was a refund of the shipping costs, which were six dollars.

The seller hasn't responded to my messages and no tracking number was provided to know where my book is.Alibris said that they would help, but they have done nothing to solve this problem.

I demand a complete refund of the book that I never received immediately in order to use the money to buy it from someone else that will ACTUALLY give it to me.

Had an Experience with Alibris?

Comments

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #707847

You can file a dispute with your bank and they will have to give the money back.I worked in debit card disputes at several banks and it is on the seller to provide proof that the books were delivered.

If you used a VISA card, VISA requires your bank to take the money back from the seller and put it in your account within ten business days of filing the dispute.Then unless the seller provides that proof it was shipped within 60 days, you get to keep the credit you initially got when you filed the dispute.

BLURB WONT OFFER REFUND CLOSED MY BOOK ACCOUNT AND DELETED MY BOOKS ? NOT SURE IF THAT'S TRUE AFTER RE-ORDING  IMAGE WRAP PHOTO BOOK I MADE several books REACTIVATE  andrewmodel account!~ Blurb "MADE A BOOK in Sept 2013 printed and mailed to me just fine, with e-book copy, but recently order another book in January 13, 2016 book was mailed and signed for..." Read more Lucky Tackle Box - BassXL box was not what promised this month. Lucky Tackle Box "I received these products for my July Bass XL box. I was promised a grassburner buzzbait and some flippin frogs on the videos for this month. After watching my buddy..." Read more Money Map Press - It is a scam Money Map Press "After subscribing to "Zenith Trading Circle" of "Money Map Press" I was getting recommendations which turned out into a disaster. Once I decided to cancel my subscription within "money back..." Read more Lucky Tackle Box - Shipping Service Review Lucky Tackle Box "After fighting for months with LTB about their inability to provide adequate customer service, I moved, asked to change address as well as species, it was one or the other,..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more